Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 1

Well today is day 1 on my own. I'm not going to put up with someone that wants to be verbally abusive and then try to use the excuse that they are just tired. WTF is that? I can tell you what it is. It's bullshit, and I'm done with it. Call yourself a grown woman, and then act like a child. It makes you a child.

I've resigned myself to just ignoring the problem, which in a sense is ignoring the person. I'm to nice of a person to let somebody walk all over me, and put up with it. That's over. I am in full on preservationist mode, and that is where I'm going to stay. Period.

If she wants to get her shit together, good for her, but I don't see it happening, or it would have already.

What does it all mean? Well pretty much, it means that for far to long, I've put up with far to much, and I'm over it. She has sucked the life out of me, and I'm finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment